Monday, April 17, 2017

THIS IS IT! ONE YEAR!!!


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a great week. THIS IS IT! It's been officially ONE YEAR since I have been out on my mission! I can't even believe it! Time flies by way too fast!
We had a good week. Since it was our walking week, we were mostly on foot and out in the sun. It's warming up over here! Things have been going pretty good with our investigators. We met with Teon and his girlfriend Ashante, as well as a young family that lives near us. It's been pretty neat to see the Lord open doors for us, as we strive to find people to teach. William is doing well! We have been meeting with him often and he received a confirmation about the church. Super cool! We are going to be baptizing him on the 29th! He really likes the church and has enjoyed coming and meeting with us. He is a really cool guy and one of the kindest people I know.
Do you remember Teresa from my last area? She is being baptized this Sunday!!! I will be going to Susquehanna to support her! It's amazing to look back and see what the Lord had in store for me this past year.  It will be great to see what else He has planned this coming year. Thank you for your love and support, as I go through this journey! I know this Gospel is the true way to happiness and peace in this life. The Gospel doesn't remove our trials, but it helps us to know the purpose of them and how to handle them. I hope you have a great week!

Fun antics from last preparation day!


Pizza party at the end of zone conference!

One year mark!

Left over district pictures from last transfer!





No comments:

Post a Comment