Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I'm Staying!


Hello Everyone! This week has been a crazy week! It was super warm, then just a few days ago it went right back into the freezing temperatures of last week. It's been chilly! Elder Bakker, the missionary who was with us last week, went home for medical reasons. He was pretty bummed about it. Yesterday, during our preparation day, we bought him a Maryland Flag Hawaiian Shirt, since he loved Hawaiian shirts.  We are planning on mailing it to him next week.   He was a fantastic Elder, with a Spirit to match! It was a total blast serving with him. 
With that out of way, the big news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm staying! Wow! I honestly didn't think that was going to happen! I'm still a Zone Leader and Elder Haynie is still my companion, but we are moving apartments! We lived outside of our area and there are new missionaries coming into the zone, so to help with everything, they moved us into an old sister missionary apartment in our area. It's nicer! I'll take pictures this week and show you.
This week was also our mission’s temple week! It was awesome to be able to go the House of the Lord and feel of the Spirit there. This is actually the last time that I will be going through the Washington D.C. Temple, due to its closing for two years in March. It's a wonderful building and I love the time I spent there! 
We had a super awesome week! A lot of our investigators have had some busy weeks, so it's been hard to see them, but there was one investigator whom we picked up this week, who is awesome! Last Monday, we met with Lashae for the first time! She ordered a Book of Mormon and Bible online, so we stopped by to deliver it.  Since then, we have met with her three times and she knows the Book of Mormon is true.  She is loving what we are sharing with her! It's been awesome!
I hope you have a good week! Stay warm out there!
Temple Pictures for the week.










Zone Preparation Day!

We gave out awards and I got one that was pretty funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment