Monday, March 19, 2018

We Are Good Enough!


Hello Everyone! It's been a cold, yet also warm week in Chambersburg! We had a lot of meetings this week. One of the fun ones was Zone Conference. Our Zone was the last to receive smartphones, so now the entire mission has technology. It's very exciting! It's been amazing to hear the miracles that everyone has been having lately. The Lord is truly hastening His work. I had my final interview with President Christiansen that day, as well. I'm very blessed to have served with him. I have learned a lot from his leadership and counsel.
We had stake conference this week.  The neat thing about it was that I was able to see old members from Carlisle and McConnellsburg!!! It was awesome to catch up briefly and see how everyone was doing.  There was a thought I want to share that was given from the stake presidency.  It consisted of not comparing ourselves to others and not being envious or jealous of the good fortune that comes to someone else. I have felt this several times over the course of the mission, and it's been a long lesson to learn. What I love about it, is knowing that in the eyes of our Father in Heaven, as long as we are repenting and pressing forward, we are good enough! When we make an effort to include the Savior more in our lives, His power not only lifts and sustains us, but it saves us. Without Him, we truly wouldn't be able to return to Heavenly Father’s presence.  If He thinks I can make it, I should be able to think that of myself, as well.
Thank you again for the love and support! Have a great week!
One of our investigator's does stain glass for a hobby! It was really cool!





Missionaries receiving technology.  It was fun to see them all flip out about it. 


Hanging out after Zone Conference, waiting for interviews!



No comments:

Post a Comment