Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Hello Everyone!  I hope you had a good week.  This week we did some more service at Habitat and it was fun! We got to play home designer and pretty much rearranged the entire front of the store! After that, from Thursday to Saturday, Elder Coumbs got really sick. We have affectionately dubbed it the Double Dragon virus. We have been in our apartment for most of the week. I have had lots of study time. On a positive note, we had some Docudramas of the Prophets of the restoration and I had no idea how cool and awesome they are! There were so many neat stories and interesting facts, as we learned about the lives of those great men. I'm super grateful for our prophets and the sacrifices that they have made for this gospel! It is truly remarkable! My week was a little slow, but it's ok.
I have felt so much peace and comfort from Heavenly Father this Christmas season. I hope that each of you feel His love and have a Merry Christmas!


We found a cool tree while we were out tracting.

We had freezing rain one day and it froze our whole car!





Merry Christmas from Elder Ainsworth and Elder Coumbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment