Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#LIGHTtheWORLD


Hello Everyone!  I hope you have had a great week. Things are going great with my investigators! The Lord's hand has truly been working miracles here. It's been a nice change! Our new investigator, Teresa, came to church yesterday and loved it. She is progressing really well and is loving what she is learning. The ward is doing awesome things to make her feel welcome. We were also able to see the First Presidency Christmas Devotional yesterday with Teresa. I bet you were in tears, kinda like I was with President Eyring’s talk. We also taught Obeng and he is super prepared too! Lots of good things are happening here.
The weather in Maryland has been pretty much the same. It's just cold. But not enough for snow. It rained for 2 days straight last week! I love my new companion. We get along really well and are having a blast serving together! He is a total goof ball. More so than me! So, it's been a good time.
No words can describe the deep profound gratitude that I have for my Father in Heaven right now. I truly see His spirit and influence more than I ever thought would be possible. The conditions of living that I see people live in, melt my heart and make me wish that they would accept the happiness that comes from living a Christ centered life. I love the Light the World program, it's truly been inspired. I hope you find ways to serve others this week!




Thanks Katelynn for the puzzle!

I couldn't help but think of my dad while I ate at Café Rio!
It felt like home, eating here.




I left these in the window of our car. When we came out of the store, a lady was
looking at them and we asked her if she wanted one.  She said, "Yes!"
That was pretty cool!


Text sent to Elder Ainsworth's mom said:
"Your Elder had dinner with us tonight...he was a real
trooper...he had southern cheese grits. :)"



No comments:

Post a Comment