Monday, November 28, 2016

For God So Loved The World!


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was great! My companion and I built Lego Temples with a family in my ward, the Nelson’s.  I'm very grateful for them feeding me and my companion.  Speaking of which, I have a new companion, Elder Coumbs!  He is from Sacramento California and has been on his mission for 21 months! So, he is almost done. We have been getting along well.  
We have had a lot of cool miracles happen recently. A lot of people that wouldn't answer the door for Elder Dyer and I, have been open and willing to listen to us. It's been really cool to see all the help that the Lord has given us, with finding new people to teach. We found a new investigator Teresa! She is awesome and super prepared! She told us that she will be able to find answers to her questions in the Book of Mormon! Super cool! She is excited to come to church this week. It is cool to see all the miraculous things that are happening in Maryland.
I'm very grateful for everyone who is supporting me at this time. It has been a big help for me and even though I miss my family dearly this holiday season, it is also a season to remember the love that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father have for each one of us. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son" (John 3:16). I'm very grateful for this time of year and to be able to reflect on all the wonderful blessings that I have been given and for the love that my family has for me.  I hope you have a great week!
Thanksgiving Day with the Nelson's!

Provo City Center Temple

The Lego temples were FRUSTRATING.
I was trying to build the Provo City Center temple (My fav temple)
and it took like 6 hours to get to where I was.
By the end of it, I was just fried and done. Ughh!





Missionary turkey bowl


Missionary Thanksgiving!







 Text to Elder Ainsworth's mom states:
"Elder Ainsworth and Coumbs.  We're enjoying the happy sounds of missionaries building Lego temples while we prep dinner. So thankful to have them spend this day with us! Happy Thanksgiving from the Nelson's in Maryland."








No comments:

Post a Comment