Monday, November 7, 2016

The Joy of Repentance!


Hello Everyone! I hope your Halloween was good! Things are going well in Maryland! It's finally starting to get somewhat chilly and by now most of the leaves have changed. So, it's finally feeling like fall over here!
This week was a crazy week! To help with the work in our area, we decided to go around and rake leaves on people's lawns for them. We had a variety of mixed messages, but overall they were very appreciative of what we were doing. We even have a few people who were willing to have us come back later! Very cool! We had our Stake Conference on Sunday and Elder Calderwood of the Seventy was there! He gave an awesome talk on the joy of repentance. It was definitely something that I needed to hear, because now I can go forth and share with others the same joy that all of us can feel, if we live our lives more like how the Savior lived His life. I'm grateful for the experience of a mission and all the memories that I have made from being out here. I hope you have a great week!
Halloween Party



A missionary cut my hair!

Believe it or not, but with much coercing,
I actually did something different with my hair!



We ate at this super good restaurant, Uncles!
It blew my mind.


We went to a military base today.
A member gave us a tour of the helicopters.
He flies them!




We climbed in them!






He even turned one on! Didn't start the engine, but we could look
at all the instruments they use. It was really cool!
His helicopter had a crazy camera on it and you can see me on it!
Super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment