Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year! Happy New Area!

**From Mom: Sorry for the delay...there were technical difficulties with the automatic email**

Hello Everyone! This week is transfers week. With the usual anticipation of transfers, I found out that I'm getting transferred! The crazy part is that I'm going to the neighboring ward right next to Susquehanna, Winters Run!!! I have already seen some of the area on exchanges.  I even know my new companion, Elder Neilson, since he has been in the District. Super crazy!
I have learned a lot from my stay here in the Susquehanna Ward. I remember coming into this area with Elder Dyer and now I am leaving it with Elder Coumbs. I will always hold dear to my heart the lessons that I have learned and the friendships that I have made. My testimony has grown so much and the lessons I have learned are near and dear to me. I know that this work is true.  Even though I will be in a new area, I will still go and share this good news with those who are willing to hear it.
I hope you have great week and I will let you know what the new area is like, next week!


There really is a guy named Jack Frost!

Elder Coumbs got a wheel off the ground, while driving!


My new companion on Wednesday, Elder Neilson!
He is from Sandy and has been out 15 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment