Monday, January 9, 2017

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


Hello Everyone! I hope you have had a good week! With transfers happening last week, I am adjusting to my new area. Winters Run is awesome! We have an investigator, Megan, who is being baptized this Saturday. We also have the Hunter family, who are super prepared and are willing to also be baptized. It's been great!
The weather here has been crazy and we finally got our first snow a few days ago!  The cold out east is definitely a lot different than the cold back in Utah. So, I have been layering up a lot and trying to stay warm. We have been visiting a lot of people this week and I have been introduced to a lot of the members in this ward. We also helped a lady yesterday to jump start her car, so we will be trying stop by later and see if she is interested.
It's super crazy to think it's 2017! It feels like yesterday that I left the MTC. Time is flying by way too fast! I know that the time I am spending out here on a mission has been worthwhile for me.  I have truly seen the hand of the Lord more, not only in my life, but in the lives of those I am teaching and also with my friends and family back home. I know that Heavenly Father is aware of all of us and He knows how to help us through our trials. All we need to do is ask Him!
I hope you stay warm and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment