Monday, February 6, 2017

As We Make Time For The Lord, The Lord Makes Time For Us!


Hello Everyone! This week was crazy with lots of stuff happening. First, we had some interesting snowfall that lasted for only about 20 minutes, but it was definitely an adventure to walk around in it. We were also able to go to the Washington D.C. Temple this week! I'm very grateful for the peace and comfort that comes from going to the temple.  I know that as we make time for the Lord, the Lord makes time for us.
We visited with the Hunter family this week and they are doing great! We taught them about how to gain a testimony and the plan of salvation. They are really praying and pondering over the messages that we give them and they even fasted for a baptismal date yesterday. William is doing swell! He is a kind person and is prayerfully feeling out the church. It's great to see his testimony grow. He is coming to church this Sunday! 
Finally, I would like to leave you with my testimony this week.  I know with all my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. That He willingly, lovingly, and caringly took upon Himself the pains and afflictions of the world. I know that He lives and that He is real. He anxiously waits for us to call upon Him for help. He is the head of the Church, He guides and directs this work, and I am so grateful to be a part of it. I hope you have a great week!
The Washburn Family in our ward.  They have moved to Utah.

Elder Nielson took a picture of me!

Snow!

The long awaited temple pictures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment