Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello Everyone!  I hope you have a Happy Valentine’s Day! We have had a crazy week of weather. It was 70 degree's last Wednesday!!! The next day it plummeted into the 20's and it was snowing. Sometimes I think that the Maryland weather is even crazier than Utah weather!
The work has been going great! Last Wednesday, I went on exchanges with Elder Coumbs, so the companionship was reunited! It was great to be back in Susquehanna for a day and to see old faces. While I was gone, Elder Nielsen set up the Hunter family with a baptismal date. They will be baptized on March 11th. Super exciting! They are super ready for baptism! It's great to teach them. We also had William come to church and he loved it. It has been super awesome to teach him.
We also had call outs last night. Elder Nielsen will be leaving the area! My new companion is Elder Fisher. Everyone has said that he is pretty cool, so we will have to see. I'm going to miss Elder Nielsen; a lot of really good things have been happening since we have served together. I'm not sure how I feel about leading out the area, since I have only been here for one transfer, but I'm hoping it goes well. There are a lot of goodbyes on a mission, more than I have ever thought. The Gospel gives me peace, though, through turbulent times. I know that the relationships I have made now will last through the eternities. There is never a final goodbye. I hope you have a great week!
Me and Elder Coumbs, reunited!

Frozen car!


Elder Coumbs photobombed my camera.

Back at the Susquehanna apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment