Monday, March 13, 2017

There is Really Nothing Like It!


Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a good week! The baptism this week went really well. It was awesome to see the Hunter family being baptized together. There is really nothing like it. I also saw Elder Nielsen again, so that was fun! While the Hunters were being baptized, a MASSIVE spider somehow got into the font. This thing was huge! I don't have a picture of it, but all the kids were freaking out about it. The Hunters will be a great family in the ward.
We have also had a lot of miracles this week! We met with Jonathan and he is super humble right now. On two of the worst days of his life, as he puts it, we happened to show up. He is ready for the Gospel and its super cool! We also met another new family this week, the Prophet family! They came to church yesterday and really liked, so we are excited to start working with them. We have truly been blessed with finding so many people to teach!
Just as a heads up, transfers are in two weeks, so if your planning on sending me something, you have one more week to do it! Chances are that I will be leaving Winters Run. The church recently came out with a new video depicting Joseph Smith's First Vision and it’s really good! I have attached it to my email and hope you take time to watch it. I hope you have a great week!
Note from Mom:  To access the video that Elder Ainsworth referred to, go to this link: https://history.lds.org/story/first-vision

Snow!  This doesn't happen too often.

I hurt my finger this week, while helping at the library.

Cleaning the font room.


The Hunter Family!




All the missionaries at the baptism.

Dinner after the baptism.

The McCafferty Family in my old area. Great family!

Text from the Wainright family, "Look who stopped by for a visit today!"


No comments:

Post a Comment