Monday, March 27, 2017

Watch Out For Bears and Crazy Drivers!


Here’s the news that you have been waiting for!!!! *Drum Roll*...........................I'm staying!!! Yep! I will have served in the Winters Run ward for 4 1/2 months. This will make a total of 9 months in Harford County. OH MAN! I have been here forever!!! Needless to say, I am 100% sure I will be transferred next transfer date, which should be May 10th. It will be exactly one year since I came out into the field. I can't believe I will be getting to that point soon. This whole mission thing is flying by way too fast!
Everything has been going well for our investigators. We have been finding lots and lots of potential people to teach. It's just been really tricky to try and set something up to see them. We have a lesson tonight with a family that came to church a few weeks ago, so that will great. Hopefully, we can start teaching them. Our progressing investigator is William. He is absolutely amazing! He is one of the most prepared people that I have seen who will come into the church. It's amazing to see his faith and testimony grow. He will be a wonderful member for the Winters Run ward.  We are hoping to work with more people by the end of this week!
With General Conference coming up, it's a great time to ponder and prepare for the revelation that the Lord would have us receive from His servants. I know that it is an inspired work and that these messages will bring peace, happiness, and hope into our lives, if we allow them to. I hope you continue to reach out and help those around you!  I hope you have a great week!!!!
Elder Worsham got a lego missionary!  It's kinda funny!

The Husky, Kanai!!!  Gosh, I love that dog!



The Hunter Family

Our vehicle coordinator sent us a letter with some information. 
Plus, this funny meme! So that was kinda cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment