Monday, June 19, 2017

The Lord Qualifies Whom He Calls!


Hello Everybody! I hope you had a good week! I guess the biggest news for me is with transfers.  Elder Harvey and I are staying! So, that's pretty cool! We are getting along, so it's been nice. The biggest change happening, however, is that I was called to be a District Leader. This means that every Tuesday, when we have District Meeting, I will now be in charge of it.  I will also have to report different stuff and assign different topics to instruct the District on every week.  It’s responsibility. Yeah!!!! (sarcasm) I feel fairly inadequate for it, but I know the Lord qualifies whom He calls, so hopefully I will be ok at it.
Melony and Lucille are doing great! They are such awesome investigators! They have had a lot of medical stuff come up, so they haven't been able to make it church, but they really want to come. I'm hoping that they make it next week!
Here is the update on my knee:  I mixed up the times for my appointment on Thursday, so they rescheduled it for this morning. They are going to have me start doing physical therapy and see if I need anything else after 6 weeks. That's going to be fun to start.
We also had some more experience on the farm! We helped Sister Cejka build chicken fences and I held a baby goat. It was pretty cool! They are very appreciative of the help that we give them.
On Friday, I saw all of my companions, except for the ones that have went home.  I also heard from Elder Brent H. Nielsen and his wife. He is the director over missionary work, along with Elder Oaks and Elder Bednar. He shared some really cool experiences about the apostles and also how the work is hastening with the advancement of technology. It was a very cool meeting! I definitely needed it. I hope you have a good week! Stay cool out there!
We found this turtle while we were out tracting. Super cool!


Me with all of my companions, except for Elder Coumbs and Elder Gray.
Super weird to think I saw all of them again!



Baby goat pictures!


Of course, for my birthday week,
I had to buy a 2 pound bag of Sour Patch Kids!
I have been meaning to try to tackle this for some time now!


No comments:

Post a Comment