Monday, June 26, 2017

Just Another Usual Week In McConnellsburg


Hello Everybody! I hope you have had a great week! The big birthday was as exciting as one on a mission can get! We went to church yesterday and had a branch council, so that was fun. I went home and opened cards and presents, then took a nap. Afterwards, we went and knocked on doors.  Later that night, I had a cupcake birthday candle thing. So, nothing super exciting. It was cool to see all that my family did for me!
My knee is doing better. I finally know what's going on with it. It's this patella pain or irritation under the knee cap that is causing my knee cap to rub against my leg wrong. The physical therapy is helping a lot.  Funny enough, the cure for it is to strengthen some leg muscles or in other words, exercise! I have to be more diligent in my exercises now. Ha! Ha! 
I helped on the farm this week. We worked on Elder Harvey's family history for a little bit and then we fed the animals and herded chickens. Trying to pick up a chicken while it's running away from you is really hard. I found a baby kitten out there too, so that was pretty cool. All in all, just another usual week in McConnellsburg.
Melony and Lucille had some more medical problems that came up this week, so we weren't able to see them.  They were unable to make it to church, but Melony said that she would read and pray! Hopefully, she did it when we try to stop by later this week! It's very crazy to think of everything that has happened to me in such a short time and how much time has already passed by. I have learned so much from the mission.  I know that I will continue to learn and grow, as I rely upon the Lord, not only for the duration of my time serving Him, but also when I return home. Thank you for all that you do! I'm very grateful for the love and support! I hope you have a great week!

Farm pictures with the baby kitten.


Me and Elder Harvey


Pictures of our district from this last transfer.





No comments:

Post a Comment