Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Really Slow Week...


Hey Everyone!  Crazy to think that another week has flown by! It's been pretty warm up here. Not as terrible as last year yet, so I'm super grateful for that.  I have given two District meetings now! Both of which were really cool! The spirit was there and there was a lot of revelation received. The District is also super funny, so it's going pretty good. My knee has been doing better since I have been exercising it, so that's been good. This week was a really slow week with not too much happening. We ran out of miles with our car and got stuck in McConnellsburg for the week. Oh man. It was super hard trying to stay productive. For the 4th of July, we are planning on going to a recent converts family and being with them for some of the day, other than that not too much is really happening. Sorry that the email isn't very long this week. I just don't really know what to write about.  I hope you have a great week!
It's not much this week!  Nothing too crazy was happening!
Just some more farm pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment