Monday, July 24, 2017

It Was Definitely A Tender Mercy!


Hello Everyone! This week has been a slower week, but we had some good days! On Monday, we had a linger longer at the branch building.  Chris, our recent convert, brought her sister and her family to it! It was really cool to see them! We also had exchanges this past week. I led out the area here and was with another Elder. We were street contacting and knocking doors all day.  Finally, towards the end of the day, we were walking up a driveway and a lady pulled into it. It turns out that she was going to go dog sitting, but was interested in hearing our message.  So, we taught her and we are planning on seeing her again tomorrow. It was definitely a tender mercy!
We also saw Melony and Lucille! They have been super busy, with Lucille needing more medical attention, but Melony is still very interested. Other than that, it has been fairly slow.  We are running out of miles to use for the month, but I'm super excited to go to the temple this week! I hope you have a good week!
(Mom Note:  Elder Ainsworth sent a few pictures by email, but when I went to look at them, I wasn't able to access them.  By the time I realized it, Elder Ainsworth had already gone for the day. Bummer! :( But, I will add them to next week's blog post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment