Monday, July 31, 2017

I'm Leaving!


Hello Everybody! It was a very slow week, because we ran out of miles to use our car.  The good news is that we were able to go to the temple this week! I love the spirit and peace that I feel there! It was totally needed!
We have transfers this week and I will be leaving! I really love the people here, though the work was difficult, this branch totally welcomed me in. I will miss them. Almost all of them expressed how they didn't want Elder Harvey and I to leave (Elder Harvey is also leaving and he is now a District Leader, too!)
I will be going to Ephrata, Pennsylvania. It's actually one of the areas that my trainer, Elder Gray, served in, so it will be fun! Another cool thing is my new companion, Elder Kershaw, was trained by Elder Nielsen recently.  He is my first companion that has been out less than 6 months. I hope you are having a cool week. Thank you again, for all your love and support!
Temple Photos!!!






The Wilhelm's.  Our branch president and his wife.
It was a blast to be at Café Rio.  Hit just a little too close to home,
but I love the pork tostadas!

(Mom Note: Here are the missing pictures from last week's blog post!)

Linger Longer at the church.

My District

Collecting eggs at the farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment