Monday, August 7, 2017

I Love Ephrata! Love It, Love It, Love It!


Hello Everyone!  I hope you have had a good week.  I love Ephrata! Love it, love it, love it! I have never been this excited to serve in an area before. Everyone here is super funny and super missionary minded. Elder Kershaw is my new companion.  He is from Kaysville, Utah and has been out for 5 months tomorrow! Plus, there are tons of Amish! Like, everywhere! I can't even tell you how many horse carriages that I have drove past. I will have to get a picture of one for you. It is a super fun area. The Lord definitely knew where to send me, to cheer me up. I have the spirit so strongly, now.

My new ward had 3 baptisms recently with Luca, Liam, and Deanna. They are really cool! They are super prepared and ready to serve in the church. Our progressing investigator is Beth Sipes, she is also super prepared! She has already been taught most of the lessons, so I’m coming in at the tail end of everything. She is super cool, though!

I have been totally in the midst of some crazy days, since we have been here. I locked us out of the apartment! Whoops!!! That was fun! For Preparation Day, we have been with the other Elders in my district. Plus, Elder Nielsen, my old companion is here! He is going home this next transfer. Super weird!!!!!!!!!!! But it's been a blast!!!!! I hope you have a great week!

My last district. Elder Sawyer went home, so we had a funeral!


Eating lunch with my last district!

Me with the Cejka family!


Elder Harvey with the Cejka family!

Our apartment in McConnellsburg

Really pretty sunset!

My zone this transfer.  Elder Kershaw is the redhead.



No comments:

Post a Comment