Monday, July 17, 2017

It's Been A Really Slow Week!


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a good week! We have had some really hot days up here, but not as hot as it sounds like back in Utah!  This summer hasn’t been as bad as last summer, so I’m very happy about that. 
Things haven't been going too well with our investigators, with one exception.  We had two investigators drop us last week and we have pretty much fallen out of contact with a lot of them. Our recent convert however, was able to get her sister to church this Sunday, which makes her the first non-member to come to church for over a year! We have been slowly gaining trust with her, so it has been good. We are hoping to start teaching her soon.  Other than that, it's been a really slow week. I hope you have a good week!

Me and Elder Harvey messing around.

I got a goat to stand next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment