Monday, September 18, 2017

I Have Offically Hit The 17-Month Mark!


Hello Everybody! My week was somewhat crazy. It was pretty weird to think that I was leaving Elder Kershaw and leading out in Ephrata now. We had a good District Meeting on following the spirit and took some fun District photo's, as always. Then, it was off to transfers! I got to see Elder Nielsen, right before he left to go home! It's super weird to think that most of my old companions are now home! Gah! It’s even more weird to think I have officially hit the 17-month mark!
We were able to see our investigators Pam and Kevin this week. Only Pam was home when we saw her, but we quickly talked about the Book of Mormon with her. We asked her to say the prayer and she offered a great prayer about how she has felt better since she has been seeing us. It was so cool! Other than that, we have just been knocking on doors, trying to find people. We have a couple of potential people that we could start teaching soon, so we are hoping that those will go well!
With General Conference on the horizon, I have reflected on the words spoken by those who are called of God and I have been greatly inspired by them. I hope that all of us can take time to receive the counsel that they give and apply it in our lives. Thank you again, for your love and support! Have a great week!
Elder Reed!

District Photos!




Elder Nielsen!


No comments:

Post a Comment