Monday, November 20, 2017

Think About The Things You Are Grateful For!


This week was a fun week! First off, the biggest change that happened was on Wednesday when Elder Apgood was emergency transferred to Baltimore City. A missionary was sick and needed to go home, so they moved Elder Apgood from our companionship, over there. Elder Worsham and I were super sad. 
We had a lot of really cool experiences with our investigators and have still been finding more people! Karen Carr is doing really well and has read like more than half of the Book of Mormon, since we met her! She had a lot of really good questions, as well! It's been awesome seeing her progress in the Gospel!!! We also taught this really cool guy from Ghana yesterday. His name is Sinjoh and he had a lot of questions about religion that we were able to answer. The cool part is that as we answered his questions, he was visibly more and more excited! It was so cool! Probably the weirdest part of the week was that a family invited us over to dinner yesterday and the wife is from Russia! So, we had a cultural meal! It was called Pelmeni.  It was different, but pretty good!
It's been amazing to see the Lord's hand in our area. He truly leads us to those who are prepared to receive the gospel message! I hope you can take the time this week to think about the things that you are grateful for. I know that I'm grateful for a family who has sacrificed for me to come out here and to serve the Lord. I hope you have a good turkey week!!!
A cool lake that I saw while I was on exchanges.

When we found out that Elder Apgood was leaving!






Pictures of my apartment.
*Mom Note: I told Elder Ainsworth that he needed to clean his apartment!
He wrote back and said they had cleaned it, it was just messy since Elder Apgood was packing. 
I can't seem to get rid of that mom instinct to tell him to pick up after himself. LOL!





The "bro" picture that my mom requested. 



No comments:

Post a Comment