Monday, November 6, 2017

"You Are True Men Of God!"


Hello Everyone! This week was a crazy week! Being a Zone Leader now, I have a lot more meetings that I have to go too. One them is a Missionary Leadership Council. This is a meeting where all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders get together with our Mission President and his wife to go over concerns and needs for the mission. It was awesome! I loved it! It's so neat see all the care that goes into running the mission! I also saw an old companion, as well.
This week was another miracle filled week! We got a referral from the missionaries serving in Baltimore City for this guy, John Moore. We stopped by to see him this week and he was super interested! He loved the lesson and even said, "You are true men of God!" It was so cool! It's been really neat to see all of the prepared people that are being put in our path. I have really been able to see the love that Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father have for us. We may fall short, but His loving arm is always outstretched towards us, ready for when we make even the slightest change towards Him. I know the power of real repentance and the difference it makes in the lives of those that use it. I hope you have a great week!
Our Halloween Party!



The treats we had!


Me with Elder Harvey!

All of us as a group!






No comments:

Post a Comment