Monday, December 18, 2017


Hello Everyone! It's been a fun winter filled week! Lots of cold and lots of snow! Well, not too much but definitely more snow than I have seen from last year. Our week has actually been pretty miracle-filled, as well! We had a street contact two Saturday's ago, where we had brief contact with a man.  He told us to stop by last Monday and when we did, he and his wife were super solid! It was such a spirit filled lesson and they were excited to learn more. We are hoping that they make it to church this week, as well.
Most everyone has been busy with Christmas quickly approaching, so getting in with everyone has been tricky. Thankfully, the members have been pitching and helping us, but they are also doing this really neat Christmas gift for us! For the 12 days leading to Christmas, they did a twist on the song about it and they are feeding us every day with something different! This is probably one of my favorite gifts that I have received from a member. I hope you have felt the Spirit of Christ this season and have felt the joy that comes from serving others, as He served them. Thank you so much for your love and support! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
P.S. Since Christmas falls on our preparation day this year, I don't know if I will be able to email next week. So, just in case I can't, don't be too surprised if you don't hear from me next Monday.
Sorry the pictures are few this week!
Our ward mission leader, Brother Bartles, had a huge cookie party at his house
and I was able to take a couple of pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment