Monday, December 11, 2017

Spread Love This Christmas Season!


Hello Everyone! It's been a snowy week here in Maryland! It's finally starting to feel like Christmas now that weather feels like it. It was also transfers this past week! So, my companionship with Elder Worsham came to an end. I'm sure going to miss him, but it was blast serving with him! My new companion is Elder Haynie. He is from Branson, Missouri and has been serving for about 18 months now. It's been fun so far and he's picking up the area pretty fast!
Our investigators are doing well! With the holiday season, it's tricky getting back in with a lot of them, but Karen is still doing really well.  She is still reading through the Book of Mormon for the second time and is excited for baptism! We just have to wait until her and her fiancĂ© are married.
It's been a crazy week with a lot of changes happening with our Zone. But, one thing through it all that has helped me this week, is the one thing that never changes. That is the love that our Father in Heaven has for each and every one of us. I know that no matter what we have done, big or small, nothing will ever be able to separate us from His love. It was that love that motivated Him to send His Only Begotten Son to take upon Himself the infirmities and iniquities of the world. I know that the true peace we have in this life comes from Jesus Christ and I'm grateful for this season that reminds us so much of Him. I hope we can all spread that love this Christmas Season! I hope you have a great week!


My District!


Final pictures with Elder Worsham!




Elder Haynie and I are freaking out about the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment