Monday, February 26, 2018

For the Last Six Weeks...


Hello Everybody! This week has been crazy, over here in Maryland! It's been a lot warmer than it has been as of late, but what's really crazy is that I’m being transferred to my last area in the mission! For the last 6 weeks, I will be in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania! It's pretty crazy! It feels like I've been over in that area a lot, but I'm grateful for the opportunity that I will have to visit Carlisle, my very first area, for a day. I'm very excited to see all of my recent converts!

Things have been going really well with our investigators. The Columbia 2 Sisters had a baptism last Saturday and we had our investigator, Alexander, come! He loved it and we committed him to pray about a date to be baptized.  As he was watching the baptism, he felt that he needed to be baptized on March 10th, which is super exciting! Dolphin is still doing really well. He has some struggles that he is working to overcome, so we are moving the date when he will be baptized, but he still loves the church and really wants to be baptized soon! 

Elder Haynie and I have been talking a lot lately about these successes that we have seen with both Dolphin and Alex.  We did not find them through our own efforts. We challenged our whole zone to study the importance of remembering that this is the Lord’s work! It's His work "to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man".  All that He requires of us, is to keep His commandments and exercise faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. I know that we are not alone in this great work and that there is more help than we realize. I love my Savior and I am grateful for this opportunity to get to know Him better. I hope all is going well for everyone! Thank you again for your love and support!

Every morning we have three kittens that come to our porch and they play around. 
It's been really fun to see all of them!

Preparation Day!
We had a big lunch today!


We did a really fun missionary relay race!





No comments:

Post a Comment