Monday, February 5, 2018

He is Truly in the Details of Our Lives!


Hello Everyone! The temperature is still up and down over here in Maryland, but everything is going great with our investigators! It's been a crazy week with Zone Conference and the Missionary Leadership Council, but we were still able to have meaningful visits with our investigators. Dolphin is fantastic! He's doing so good! He loves the church and everything about it! It's so neat to see the changes that have come into his life as he has lived the Gospel. It was also neat that his mom even sat in our last lesson! It's been great!
We have been trying to get in and set up more appointments with the rest of our investigators.  One of the cooler miracles this week was from a 15-year-old kid, Alexander. The missionaries talked to him over the phone and he was able to get a Book of Mormon.  When we met him, he had already read through 1 Nephi! He came to church yesterday and he loved it! He remarked that he is thinking about joining the church. It's been awesome! One of my favorite parts about the mission, has been the ability to truly see the hand of the Lord more clearly in my every day life. He is truly in the details of our lives and wants to help us every step of the way!
As some of you may have noticed this past week, the leadership of our mission has received Smartphones and we are able to use Facebook! As exciting as it is to see me on Facebook, please remember that I can only communicate with others from home on Monday. Also, if you would like to contact me, I would prefer that you please do it through my email. This is a great tool that the Lord has put in our hands and I would like to use it in the way the Lord needs me to right now. That being said, if you do want to see how I’m doing, my current Facebook account that I'm using as a missionary, will be the one with me wearing my missionary badge. Thank you for all the love and support, as we go through this new change! I hope you have a great week!
Pictures of everyone with phones!







Car ride back from MLC

Last picture taken with my camera, before it broke! 

No comments:

Post a Comment