Monday, April 2, 2018

It's a Better Way to Live!


Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a really spirit filled weekend with General Conference! It was such a unique occasion to sustain Russell M. Nelson as the 17th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know for myself, by the power of the Holy Ghost, that he is called of God. I know that the promise in the 9th Article of Faith is still in full force, with these new changes.  The work of the Lord is hastening for His coming.

With His hastening, it has been a miracle filled week! By finding new investigators and having powerful lessons, the biggest miracle that I have seen has been with our investigator, Joe. As we have taught him, helped him to live the Gospel and he has come to church, there has been a real change in him. He is much happier and his living situation at his home has been slowly improving. He is a living witness of the power that Jesus Christ has to change and improve lives. It has been truly humbling to witness it.

With the end of the mission on the horizon, it has been comforting to know that the Lord is at the helm. He will guide us through the storms of life and be our closest friend in times of need. I know that the prophetic counsel that we received, to always have revelation in our lives, is true. As a missionary, I have had the opportunity to be very in tune with the Spirit and it is a better way to live. I testify that he is in the details of our lives and no matter what happens in the future, His arm is there to bear us up. I hope you have a great week!

I went back to Carlisle for a day and took a picture in front of the church building. 

I was able to see a family from when I first came into the mission! It was awesome!

Elder Brown and a member of the Carlisle ward, who gave us a ride!

Really cool sunset!

Elder Tucker doing the Chubby Bunny challenge during conference!



No comments:

Post a Comment