Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I'm Staying Here!


Hello Everyone!!! I hope you have had a good week! This week was transfers, but I will not be leaving the Susquehanna area. I will be serving another 6 weeks here. I'm still with Elder Dyer and he was just made District Leader! All of my companions now have been District Leaders. The work has been more or less the same, but we are still trying to find more people to teach. Our only investigator is doing well! We are actually teaching him tomorrow. He is really interested. We are hoping to put him on date for baptism tomorrow!
On the bright side, we will be getting another car this week! We will be able to go visit the other towns now! I know that the Lord will bless us, as we look for people to teach and that our efforts are not wasted. I know this Gospel is true and that it has a real power to bless and heal the lives of others. I'm grateful for all of the support that I have received!!! I hope you have a great week!
The Wainwright's are awesome!!!! It was super fun to eat with them yesterday!

The leaves have JUST STARTED TO CHANGE.

I was on exchanges with some Elders over in the Winters Run area and they had bikes.
I borrowed an Elder's Bike. It was fun! Now I'm officially a missionary, I guess. Ha! Ha!

I just decorated our apartment with the stuff Aunt Tracie sent us!

No comments:

Post a Comment