Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Times Are Ahead!


Hello Everyone! I hope that you have had a fantastic week! My week was good and was topped off perfectly with General Conference! It was super cool to hear from prophets and apostles in our day! The messages that they shared this time were centered around sharing the gospel and why we share it. In a sense, it was about missionary work! I loved the talks about the joy we receive from the gospel.  Also the comfort and hope that we receive, when have the knowledge of where we came from and where we are going.
I now know that by being a missionary, I'm truly a representative of Jesus Christ and that the message we share is of great importance to everyone! I feel a greater desire to share what has brought me comfort and hope in times of distress, as well as in times of happiness.
We have been trying to find more people to teach recently, but we are going to teach a progressing investigator, Jordan! He is 14 and truly has a desire to learn more, so it has been fun teaching him! I hope you have a great week and always remember that happy times are ahead!
That is a house close to our apartment, so it's fun.
I get to see that doll every day.




No, I did not try that really hot sauce.
I might try that hot sauce later, but I didn't feel like dying that day. Ha! Ha!


Elder Ainsworth says Rita's is one of his favorite places to eat.
He gave his mom a strong hint for gift cards!:)

Saturday session of LDS General Conference.

Sunday session of LDS General Conference.





The Wainright's are awesome! They are a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment