Monday, September 26, 2016

Walking and more walking!


Hello Everyone! I hope that your week has been going well! This week has been a bit of a slower week for Elder Dyer and me. First off, Elder Dyer came down with a pretty bad cold a few days ago and since we don't have a car anymore, all of the walking we have been doing has been a bit difficult because of his illness. However, we were able to talk with Patrick about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! He liked it and is still interested in what we are teaching, so we are hoping things work out with him!
Other than that, my week has been full of walking and more walking. Thankfully, the weather is finally bearable, so we are not dying of heat anymore! I'm pretty happy about that! Even though the work here has been slower than when I was in Carlisle, I know the Lord is watching over us and that as we move forward with faith, we can find people. I know this Gospel is true!  It has been a huge support not only in my life, but in the lives of those we teach. I'm so grateful to know that families can be together forever. This message of hope that we share is of great importance and the blessings from it, will not only bless me, but my family as well. I hope your week is awesome!
We found my car while we were out tracting!!! How cool is that???

Here's a funny doughnut sign we found!

I thought that this was pretty funny!

 My mom received this photo by text with the message,
"Having dinner with these great missionaries!! We are taking care of Elder Ainsworth!!!
He is a great young man!"



No comments:

Post a Comment