Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome to Maryland!


Hello Everybody! There has been a lot of change going on with me this past week! First off, I’m now in the Susquehanna area.  This includes the towns of Aberdeen and Havre de Grace, as well some other towns. It's a really big area. It wasn't as hard to leave, as it was saying goodbye to Elder Gray. Which by the way, he is home now!!!!!! Super weird!!!! We had a member drive us to the stake center in Columbia, Maryland and swapped there. My luggage did hold up. Barely. It was a tight fit. I also have a new companion. His name is Elder Dyre and he is from Draper, Utah.  He played Lacrosse back in the day. We are getting along well!
The work has been going good. We were able to teach an investigator the Plan of Salvation the other day and he was really interested. I hope that everything goes well for him. I also have a new address! Please send any new packages or letters to the new address.
I know that I have been supported by the Lord in this change.  I will dearly miss all of the families and friends that I have made in Carlisle.  I hope you all have a great week!





















No comments:

Post a Comment