Monday, August 29, 2016

Change Is In The Air!


Hello everyone! This week has been an exciting week! As Elder Clark and I were out tracking, we ran into some ladies who had a hawk and a tiny falcon.  We also had an Asian lady stop us on the street for directions.  We walked her to her destination and then picked her up as an investigator! The Carlisle Elders should be meeting with her sometime later this week.
Which brings me to my next point! I'm getting transferred!!!!!!! So, come Wednesday, I will no longer be in the Carlisle area. I will be serving now in the Susquehanna area, which is near Baltimore! Any letters or packages that you may want to send me, please hold on until next week, when I can get my new apartment address. It's pretty exciting! I'm going miss Carlisle! I have had lots of amazing experiences here, but I know that the Lord will keep preparing me for more amazing experiences in the future. I hope you all have a great week!
We had Zone Training last week and this is the Chambersburg Zone! 
I will be in a different zone and district next week, so I will try to send pictures!



While we were out tracting, we ran into these cool ladies holding hawks!

Soooo, naturally I had to take to a picture with it! :)

Elder Clark wanted one too!

We also saw this tiny falcon!

A member also had a hermit crab! It was cool to see it!

Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment