Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Washington D.C. Temple!


Hello Everyone! This week has been an amazing week and it flew by way too fast!  It was soooooo good to be at the temple and to feel of the spirit that is there and receive revelation about my life.  It’s an amazing temple. I loved it!
We were able to witness the baptism of Caden this week. He has been investigating the church for 2 years. He knew it was true and did everything a member would do, even wore a CTR ring. It's been super cool to see him commit to the gospel and change his life.
I don't have time to write the rest of my week, but I will email you all next week!
These are some pictures I took at the temple!  I hope you enjoy them.



This is the entrance to the temple!

I really like these plates that were on the front.

Had to get a temple selfie afterwards!

The missionaries in front of the temple!

I know how much my mom loves signs. ;)

Finally got to go to Café Rio!!!  I totally miss this place!

Oh man, that tostada was good. :)

This is a cannon ball shot that was fired at Carlisle in the 1800's during the civil war.

I have been wanting a bird to land on my arm for
sooooo long and now it finally happened! ;)

This is Sister Souba and she gave our recent covert,
Caden, a yellow watermelon.  She was super proud of it.

This was an exciting day!  So glad I could be a part of it!

We found the Batmobile today!!!

Sister Dunlap had lunch with the missionaries and sent Elder Ainsworth's mom this photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment