Monday, August 1, 2016

Another Baptism!


Hello Everybody! Sorry for the delay on last week’s update, but everything is going great! My new companion, Elder Clark is awesome and has a real desire to share the gospel with everyone, so we have been walking a lot this past week!
I was able to see the baptism of our newest member Dani. It was a very awesome experience and the spirit was definitely strong. I was also able to confirm her a member of the church and give her the gift of the Holy Ghost! It was a really cool experience and I know that she will remember that day for the rest of her life. We have another baptism coming up this Saturday for Caden, who has been taking lessons from the missionaries for a while, but is now ready for baptism. The work has been going good and I know the Lord has been blessing our efforts to find those who need to hear the message that we share.
I will be going to the Washington D.C. Temple this Thursday! I can't wait to be able to go through the temple again and feel the spirit that is there. Next week there will be lots of temple pictures! Other than that, I have been knocking doors most of the week, looking for more people to teach. I know that this church is true and that the message we share, blesses people’s lives in ways that we can never imagine. I know that my Savior loves me and each one of us. I'm glad for this opportunity to serve and change people's lives. I hope you all have a great week!
Cool Baptistery shot of me and Elder Clark!

This is Dani!  It was a very exciting day!

This is Brother Seitz. He has been with us for every lesson with Dani,
so it was cool to see him baptize her.

The middle one is Elder Ainsworth in Japanese!
A member wrote this for me.  It was super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment