Monday, July 25, 2016

Send A Prayer!


From Elder Ainsworth’s Mom:

This past week, Elder Ainsworth had transfers and is now serving with a new companion. This has been a hard adjustment for him, as his new companion has a different perspective on missionary work and is a different personality.  Elder Ainsworth wanted me to let you know that he is working through this and will write to everyone next week.
Please say an extra prayer for my son!  If you have a few minutes, he could really use a note of encouragement in the mail or even a quick email to read next Monday.  Any support for him would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
Mailing address:
Elder Austin Ainsworth
1418 Bradley Drive Apt. E311
Carlisle, PA 17013
 The girl on the left is Dani! She will be baptized later this week!

 Our last photo together as a district before transfers.

 Elder Gray packing up....

On the car ride up to transfers!!!

We went on exchanges the other day and I was with a Pittsburgh missionary. It felt like home, so I was smiling a bit more. But anyhow this was a cool bridge.

This was some hot sauce I tried.

Contemplating on whether I should try it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment