Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July - Take Two!


(Note from mom: Elder Ainsworth forgot to send out his blog post and so I took some information from his email to me and added it to his blog with pictures.  Later that night, he ended up sending out an email. So...here is the email that he actually wanted to send to everyone. Thanks!)
Hey everybody!
I have had a fantastic week so far!  The Lord has truly been blessing Elder Gray and I, as we have been doing His work!  First off, I'm now an official apart of the Maryland Baltimore mission!  I was able to meet my new mission president, President Christiansen!  They are such a sweet family and I know that the Lord has chosen him to further His work in Maryland.  I'm still at the same address, so any letters or packages that you send, I will still receive them.  
This week we meet a new investigator, Camilla!  We helped her move into her new house this past week and she has been interested in what we believe in! We will be teaching her later this week. Dani has been making a lot of progress!  She was truly prepared to hear this gospel and it’s been amazing to see all of the happiness that has come into her life.
Other than that, we having been moving a lot of people lately, so I have gotten a lot of exercise from it.  I'm still debating if it's good for me or not! I hope you all have had a great week and thank you for all of your love and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment