Monday, July 11, 2016

What A Cool Week!


I hope you have had a great week, this week! My week was a cool week and by “cool”, I don't mean the temperature. It’s been hot. Really, really hot. I don't think I've sweat this much in my entire life. But anyhow, the work has been going well here! Dani is still progressing towards baptism. She is doing amazing! We also picked up 2 new investigators. We have Camilla and Tina. They are really interested in the gospel and hopefully they will see how our message will bless their lives.
Earlier this week, Elder Gray had the runs and had to keep going to the bathroom all day! It was super funny! The other families that we have been teaching have also been doing better. I don't know if I have talked about Chip, but he and his wife want to go to the temple! I'm so excited to help them on this journey and I know that it will bless their lives tremendously!
I have really been able to see if people are interested in the gospel and if it is for them. There have been so many cool experiences with seeing people light up and enjoy this gospel. I know that this church is true and that the happiness this gospel brings is eternal and can help us even in the darkest of times. I hope you all have had a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment