Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!


Alright, here’s the big update with me changing missions.  I’m still in the same area, doing the same work, but I was able to meet President Christiansen!  He is a really great guy and will do great things for this mission.  I have a new day for district meeting and weekly planning.  We do some other things different now, but the biggest change is…I will no longer have an iPad.  Effective almost immediately, we have switched everything from digital to paper.  We are still waiting on planners and area books, but for now we are making do with what we have.  The restriction software on our iPad's deleted all of my gospel apps and anything that I could use to teach, as well as restricting me from using the camera on the iPad.  It also deleted my email from my iPad, so currently I’m at the family history center typing up emails.  This is how I will be emailing from now on.  So, yeah. It’s been a huge adjustment for me to go without the iPad.

The work has been going good!  Dani, the girl we set up with a baptism date, is still doing great!  We taught another investigator the other day, who told us he knew of some gangsters that played Yu-gi-oh! We thought it was pretty funny.  We teach Dani later today and we’re watching fireworks!  I hope you all have a great fourth of July!






Zone Conference in Lancaster
Row 2:  Elders Adams, Davis, Gardiner, Poulsen, Camp, Ibarra, Gray, Ainsworth, Baxter, Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment