Monday, August 22, 2016

We Are Truly Blessed!


Hello Everyone! I hope you have had a very cool week, because it's still very hot and humid here! It's been a very awesome week, though! We found someone who spoke Spanish that wanted to talk to us. We had the Spanish Elders talk to her over the phone. We also had a Spanish Book of Mormon in our car, so we gave it to her. It was very cool!
Yesterday, we were also able to pick up a Nigerian family from Liberia. It was one of the most spiritual lessons that I have had and to see how humble they are, is truly inspiring. This family lost just about everything due to the war and unrest in Liberia.  They know that everything they have is from God. As they told us their life story, my heart just fell to pieces, teaching them and seeing how they live. I know that I am so blessed with everything that I've have been given. We are truly blessed to be living in the circumstances that we do. I know with all of my heart that this gospel is true. It blesses people's lives and gives hope to those that have none.
Next week, I will know whether or not I will stay in the Carlisle area or will be transferred. If you are planning on sending me letters or packages, just be aware of that. Thank you for all your love and support! :)
We had a very interesting taco lesson!

Me having some fun with the camera!!!

Still having fun!

Yep, that was my picture roster for the week!
I will try to find more interesting things to take pictures of, besides me! ;)

Just hanging out with the Pittsburgh missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment