Monday, October 16, 2017

Get in the "Zone"!


I have big news that I have been waiting on for quite some time.  We received our call outs yesterday.  I was told that I would be leaving Ephrata and going to Ellicott City, Maryland to be a Zone Leader with Elder Worsham!!!!!! Plus, I will be in a trio with Elder Worsham's trainee. For those of you who don't know, I have served around Elder Worsham for 18 months. Now, we are finally companions! I'm super pumped to be with him! I'm not sure how I will do as a Zone Leader. It's a bigger responsibility than a District Leader. As a District Leader, I was over the missionaries in a District. Now I will be over a few Districts in a Zone. I have a lot more planning and busy work ahead of me. I'm not sure why the Lord calls whom He calls, but I hope I can do what He would have me do.

We had a super awesome week! We found a new investigator, Amy.  She works at the Manor, where we do service and she was very open and liked the message! We even knocked on the door of this lady, Kimberly and accidently scared her half to death. After a few laughs though, she was excited about what we had to share.  We are going back this Friday! It's going to be quite an adventure next transfer, but I'm looking forward to it! I hope you have a good week!
Elder Reed and I did a lot of biking. :( My legs are so sore. 
It was fun though, so that's why I took pictures of it.


We did a service project with most of the Zone helping out at a 5k/10k race!
It was a lot of fun!





We went to good ol' Shady Maple!

A funny shirt that we found.

Me and Elder Reed!

Koi on the side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment