Monday, October 2, 2017

We Were Both Jumping Up and Down As We Left!


Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoyed General Conference! It was amazing to hear and feel of the spirit that they brought.  I know that they have been called of God. One of my favorite quotes from General Conference was from the talk that Elder Anderson gave.  He read a portion of Elder Hales talk. "When we choose to have faith, we are prepared to stand in presence of God." That really stuck out to me, as I have been thinking of how to improve my faith. This week really has been a faith strengthening week.
The work has been hastening! It was such a good week! We have found really cool people all week and the Lord's hand has been truly manifest in this area. We had another really good lesson with Pam and Kevin! We read through 3 Nephi 11, about when the Savior appears to people of Nephi in America.  They both felt spirit and when we extended an invitation to be baptized, they both said yes! It was super cool!!!! We just need to get them to church.
We had another really cool miracle happen last night. We knocked on a door that Elder Reed felt that we needed to knock on.  After a few minutes, no one answered, so we started walking away. We were a good distance away from the house, when we heard someone yell for us. We turned back and found a lady standing in front of the house that we just knocked on. We went back and talked to her and quickly taught her the Restoration.  She started to tear up, as we told her of Joseph Smith's First Vision. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she told us, "Before I go to bed tonight, I'm going to read this book!" We were both jumping up and down as we left! The Lord truly recognizes what we need and as we are patient, He takes care of us in His own way and in His own timing. I hope you have a great week!
Zone Conference Pictures!

President and Sister Christensen

Once again, I saw Elder Worsham!  I have seen him at every zone conference
since I have started the mission!

I saw Elder Fisher, again!


Elder Reed and I loaded this bed full of black walnuts.
It took forever!

We saw this funny sign on a truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment