Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Apartment Address


Hey Mom!!! So I made it to Pittsburgh and everything is going well.  Sorry again for not being able to call you the other day.  I'm liking my iPad and the things we can do with it are amazing!!!  I can check my email's and look at them, but I can't respond until my preparation day.  My preparation day is Monday.  This the address of my apartment: 1418 Bradley Drive Apartment E311 Carlisle, PA 17013.  Also, it apparently rains here a lot, so if you could send me my coat that would be cool.  My trainer or companion right now, while I'm out in the field is Elder Gray.  He's a pretty cool guy and we're getting along well.  Also, this was a great Mormon Message.  I would like the whole family to watch this!!!!



This was the mission home.

This is my apartment.

This was the first dinner.

 This was my failed attempt at breakfast.

 Last one for now, but this is my car I will be using for awhile in the mission field.



No comments:

Post a Comment