Tuesday, May 24, 2016

One Month Done!

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe that I have already been out in the mission field for a month now!  Time flies by so fast for me and the days start to blur!  I had a fantastic week this week and I was able to have
some great lessons with people that really needed to hear the gospel!  Two recent converts received the priesthood yesterday, so that was really cool to see!  We also have a baptism date coming up, but I wasn't there when the baptism invitation was extended.  It's still been great to teach her the lessons!  I had the awesome experience of giving my very first blessing this week!  It was very spiritual and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to see these amazing things happen in people's lives!


My mission has been an awesome experience, as I have been able to live on my own and see the effect this gospel has on others.  I know that this gospel is real and that it can bless our lives when we let it.  I know that my Redeemer lives and that through Him we can all return to live with Him again.  I hope you all have had a fantastic week and I hope that you can feel God's influence in your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment