Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hello Everyone From Sunny Pennsylvania!


Hello everyone, from sunny Pennsylvania! It is really, really, really hot here.  We have had weather from the high 80s to 90s!  The humidity isn't helping, as well.  Needless to say, the washing machine is getting a lot of usage!  
Last week was a great week, as I was able to truly help someone in need!  They had been going through some rough times lately and have really needed to hear our message!  I'm so grateful to be here and see how lives have changed.  So many people are changing their habits and lifestyles to live in harmony with what God has taught.  I'm truly blessed to see this great work move forward and help people realize the happiness that it has in store for them.  The other day I burst into tears when a less active member shared with us the hard times that he's been going through and how the gospel message has blessed his life.  Again, I'm grateful to have this front row seat in seeing the great miracle of God's work.  I hope you have all had a wonderful week and stay cool back in Utah!
Pictures we drew of our favorite Book of Mormon story! 

This was my district playing a card game! 

A really pretty river we walked by

I was really tired yesterday 

I hope this one gives you some laughs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment