Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It Feels Like I Just Sent An Update Yesterday!

Hello Everyone!

Time definitely flies by when you are doing the Lord’s work!  I have had a good week!  It has been a lot cooler here, so that has been a great blessing.  Elder Gray and I have been having more success lately, as we have diligently searched for the lost sheep and organizing our area book!  We have found a lot more people teach and I can't wait to see how the gospel will bless their lives!  We have one less active member that we found through it and she has agreed to have lessons again!  Although she did have her kid running around commando during the lesson, soooooo it was kinda awkward. :/   Chip, a less active member, has been doing better and told us that he wants to come to church.  His wife came yesterday, but he wasn't there and he said he would come only when his wife was off work and could make it.  We are trying to figure that one out.  I was also able to give another blessing!  The priesthood is such an awesome blessing and I'm so happy to have it in my life!  We are having a “Meet the Mormon’s” movie night tonight that we have set up and we are hoping that this will help us to find more investigators!
I don't believe I have mentioned this yet, but there are a lot of cat owners here in Carlisle.  My lint roller has definitely had a workout lately!  Yesterday, it rained a ton and we were confined to our car for an hour because the rain was so bad!  Earlier that day though, I had my very first missionary basketball experience!  We found a group of kids and they wanted us to play ball with them, so we agreed! Obviously, we won, but it was cool to mess around with the neighborhood kids! 

I know this gospel is true and that the message we share has the power to change people's lives!  I'm so grateful to be able to witness this awesome change in others!  I'm very grateful for the love and support that I have received from everyone!  I hope you all have a great week!

-Elder Ainsworth



I broke my shoelace last week! 

Guess what I found while tracting!
(Elder Ainsworth had a log cabin playhouse like this, when he was little)

This is a cool bridge we found! 

The view from the bridge was pretty! 

Two missionaries sitting on the bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment