Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!


Hello Everybody!
This week has been a very interesting week!  First off, it was my birthday a few days ago and that was awesome to be able to go and celebrate it out here in the mission field!  We had a member of the ward, the mom of the girl we baptized recently, feed me an awesome birthday dinner.  We had smoked honey salmon and kabobs!!!  It was a great day!  Thank you to all who sent me birthday wishes!  It was really cool reading all of the nice things that you wrote to me!  I miss all of you like crazy, but I know that this is what I need to do.  Thank you again for all of the love and support you have given me!
Something funny that happened to me this week, I hit a bird and a squirrel with the mission car.  It was pretty crazy.
We were also able to have Dani set a baptismal date this week!  She has been doing fantastic and I know she will be a great member of the church.  She has been super willing to listen to us and has felt the Holy Ghost a lot! It's been truly amazing teaching her more about the gospel!!!  With every week that passes, I've been able to see more and more of people's lives changing from the gospel.  Now I will be able to bless even more people, because as many of you know, my mission boundaries have changed and I'm now part of the Maryland Baltimore mission!  I can't wait to teach the people of Maryland!  I hope all of you have a blessed week!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment