Monday, June 20, 2016

Just As One Baptism Ends, Another Begins!


Hello Everyone!
I hope you have had a nice week over in cool Utah, because it's still really hot and humid here!  I've been managing better, but man, am I glad for air conditioning!  Thank you all for your kind words and support.  It's been super awesome to see it!
Yesterday, Elder Gray and I were able to confirm the girl that was baptized last week.  It was an awesome experience being a part of the confirmation circle and the spirit was definitely strong!  The best part was seeing her Mom in tears, but they were good tears!  That family has been through so much lately and her mom was so happy for her.  This was definitely a highlight of my week!
Just as one baptism ends, another begins!  I have another baptismal date being set up today!  We invited a member’s friend to be baptized and she said, “yes!”  She will be baptized in July.  It's awesome to see how the gospel has been changing her life in just the short amount of time that we've been teaching her.  I'm so happy to be able to share this message of happiness, that has not only blessed my life, but the lives of so many other people.  This truly is His work and I'm loving every minute of it!  I hope you all have a fantastic week!
 This was the last photo with my district! Transfers are this week, so I will have new Elders and Sisters to work with! Elder Gray and I  are still together.

We found this while tracting and thought it was pretty cool!

We had s'mores with a family we're teaching!
The friend who wants to be baptized isn't in this photo,
but she is friend's with the girl in the batman hat! 

We went to a fair to see if we could find people and
ended up getting some interesting free stuff!
A new world translation bible, a political dollar bill about Trump and Hillary,
and a fan that talks about another religion. It was interesting, to say the least!

Since you love the road kill selfies here's one with a skunk!!!!
See you all next week! I hope your week is great!
-Elder Ainsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment