Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


Hey Everybody! I hope you had a great week! So, as you all know, Mother’s Day was yesterday! It was such a treat and a blessing to be able to talk with my family. I know that they truly love me and want the best for me. I couldn't ask for a better family!
McConnellsburg is definitely different than Abingdon! There’s a lot of farm country and lots of space. It's definitely been an adventure over here! We helped a family in the ward work on their farm this week, so that was different. I will have to wear boots the next time we go over there. It's been hard trying to find people to teach, but we aren't giving up. The Lord knows where those who are prepared to receive His message are. I know that it is through trials that we learn, grow, and come closer to the Savior. I know that He truly loves each of us with a perfect love and knows what we are going through. We just have to trust His will and His timing. I hope you have a great week!
Homemade Mother's Day Card!
(Yes, my mom loved it!!!)


Last pictures with my district.









William


Notes we left for the new Elder's

Elder Fisher

New apartment







Farm Pictures!

Putting up a chicken fence.



Goats and sheep!


Mother's Day phone call!

Sword that William gave to me.

Tie Dye T-shirt from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment