Wednesday, May 31, 2017

We Are Never Alone!


Hey Everyone! I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend. This past week we saw Mike again! He is doing really well! The first lesson went great and he said he would read the Book of Mormon. Hopefully, all goes well with him. We did more service on the farm this week. It's definitely a lot of work. I don't know how farmers do it all. We also had a Memorial Day picnic this week. It was fun to see the branch and other members from different wards come. We had fun eating lots of food and had good talks from a few veterans.
Other than that, we have been trying to find more people who are willing to listen to the Gospel. It's been hard, but all the experiences and things that I have learned have been worth it. I hope that you realize that no matter what trials we may be going through, we are never alone. Angels are round about us, filled with the love of Christ and will bear us up in our trials. They are cheering us on, more than we know. I know this Gospel is true. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, once more restored on the earth. I hope you take the time this week to remember the sacrifices that were made by those serving our country.  I hope that you have a great week!

I tied that whole fence to the poles by myself.  It took forever!

More service at the farm!








Memorial Day Picnic! It was a lot of fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment